Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treating

These pictures are in reverse order.....This Halloween Miles and Mollie really knew what to expect, they picked out their own costumes and were super excited to knock on people's doors and say "trick or treat" to get candy. Mollie was fearless about going up to houses that were decorated with scary things, but Miles was very afraid. Mollie would say "c'mon Miles, its not scary, lets go." and would walk up by herself.
Here is Mollie in front of her pile of candy
And Miles with his candy

Jackson loves suckers

Now Jayden has a lot less, but he didn't come 'trunk or treating' with Uncle TJ and Aunt Em, cousin Sophia and the rest of us. Trunk or Treating was in their church parking lot and people hand out candy from the trunks of their cars-it was perfect for the little ones, even though my kids did enjoy going door to door too. Jayden was bummed he missed out on so much candy-not all lessons are easy
My Dad made Jayden's face up..


Mollie Trunk or Treating Miles was a little bashful

Jackson the frog
Miles the muscle man

Mollie the monkey










1 comment:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me answering your question here, as I don't have a way to reply to you:).

You just sew the other side on exactly how you do the first side. You are right though, that wasn't in the instructions--sorry about that! SO, repeat the exact steps you used for the first side of the zipper with the remaining PUL and outer fabric. I wish I had taken a picture of what it would look like at this point, but the sides and bottom are not sewed together yet. I'm sorry! It's so hard to explain but I can see how that is confusing. I will be happy to answer more questions if you have any! I'll try and explain it as clear as I can! You can email me at lemonsqueezyshop (at) gmail (dot) com.