Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Jacksons Disasters

Look at the smile on this kids face! Oh, and he already had this shirt on, it says "I tried to be good, but I got bored" Well, this morning Kevin and I slept in a little longer than the kids, Kevin left a permanent marker on the counter and Jackson found it. By the way, if there is anything left out, Jackson will find it and do some sort of damage with it - no matter what it is, he will find a way to cause trouble..... Notice the pink marker on his arm...... Jackson decided my rice cooker was a little boring, along with the counter tops....
Oh, and my plate needed more decorating

Thankfully there is this thing called 'the magic marker' and it IS magic - got all the marker out, clean, like he never drew on anything - well, except his arm, that took a few days to finally ware off.



1 comment:

michele said...

well, that rice cooker WAS rather plain looking :) i <3 magic erasers!