Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Sandy Beach

We went to the beautiful 'sandy beach' at Illahee State Park. What a beautiful day and fun we had. I actually got in the water, I normally don't swim in salt water around here. Kevin held my hand and we ran in together because I knew if I tried going in myself, I would have chickened out.
Here is Mollie on the beachBaby Quincy, happy as always.....

Gotta LOVE this picture - Jackson is such a crazy kid
Miles burried by Jayden and Kevin
and Mollie.....
and Jackson.....

now Jackson, and Miles being burried together....
I think I will leave them there for a while .... :)



Kevin jumping off the dock...you should have heard Miles, Mollie and Jackson yelling about how awesome their dad was for jumping off the dock - they thought he was the greatest !

A fun day comes to an end.......













1 comment:

michele said...

hollie--i LOVE that pic of you and quincy sitting on the log--you look gorgeous! looks like a fun time was had by all!