Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We went on a trip to the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim, WA. I had never been and it was quite an experience. The kids just LOVED it! In our car was Kevin, me, Jackson, Quincy, Miles and our friends' boy, Laddie. Mollie rode with my friend Jen. Here is Miles feeding an animal. We were only allowed to feed them whole wheat bread - snobby animals, huh :)




Ewwww, that's a little too close for me


All I could envision was this animals horns going through our car


Jackson sat on my lap the whole time - he kept the window rolled up most of the time ....thats my boy....


The Bears were pretty cute.....when you threw the bread to them, they would only eat it if it fell right in front of them , if you threw it off to the side they would look at it and look back, as if saying "nope, not gonna move to get that"


finally towards the end Jackson got brave enough to feed an animal


the farm had a super lame petting area that the kids went to after our car ride





It was a very fun day that we ended with a picnic at dungeness spit










No comments: